Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Feast On! Suckling Pig! (24 Nov)

Thought I'll not be busy and can go back to blogging until I was slapped with a last minute urgent request to write a strategy paper! I'm stealing time in between while the bosses read it to continue my blog before my back log builds up!! Else, it'll be worse by time I go away for holiday - next week!! Wooohoooo!!!


Ok, here's a picture of the suckling pig we ordered for a friend's gathering - from the famous Tiong Bahru Roasted Pig stall. Cost $70 + $5 delivery. Size just good for 8 people. It's nice when eaten warm but it can get VERY oily when it turns cold!!! You can actually squeeze and the oil will ooze out....... *shiver*



We also had donuts.. fantastic when heated up. Can't remember the brand of the donuts but friends bought it from Suntec City.



Jelly from Taiwan from the newly wed couple who just came back from their honeymoon trip.

3 comments:

Tora said...

Ooohh, the suckling pig looks YUM! Can I have the telephone no. please. Thanks. =O)

tiramisho said...

Hey Vic, you can call them at 6275 2555, or order it online http://www.tiongbahruroastedpig.com.sg/index.htm

Tora said...

Yeah!!! Maybe can order for Christmas meal.... =O)