Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bosses 黑社会

Hmm.. can't remember which day we went to this restaurant at Vivocity, but it was to celebrate two of my colleague's birthday.

It's a chinese restaurant which serves tim sum and cantonese cuisine (if I'm not wrong). Interior of the restaurant looks good. First time for all four of us. Oversees the sea so you can see Sentosa Island. There's a call button on each table, which we're not sure whether it works.

Tea pot of tea (for 2 pax) - $4 per pot, I think. Cup looks small and cute but "too hot to handle". So be careful!


Appetiser: few sticks of carrot, fried popiah skin and cucumber - $3.80, I think. Served when you take your seats. Nothing great, can do without ;p


And the range of food we ordered. Think we had a total of about 5 or 6 tim sum items + 1 fried rice + 1 fried beef noodle. My colleagues find the rice good, but I didn't like it cos it's too dry for me. I like "软饭" ;) Bill came to $80.80 after 10% discount off DBS/POSB credit cards.


Overall, it's not bad lah.. nice ambience.. but I don't yet have the desire to patronise it again... yet..

1 comment:

Tora said...

Wow, I find that really expensive. Each dish will be almost $10 then? I think it's really payment for the ambience.