Sunday, May 27, 2007

Documentary: Planet Earth


Did any of you watch the documentary Planet Earth? Apparently, it’s the most expensive documentary in the world! Expensive it may be, I must say it is definitely an excellent documentary. Kudos to the production team!

The reason why I gave the documentary a special mention in my blog is because I really learnt a lot, as well as saw how beautiful the nature is. It is a sight many of us will not see or totally have no idea of. I’m simply amazed by God’s awesome creations ;)

Beautiful sights aside, there are many other valuable lessons I learnt from the series. Just the last episode, it showed how an ant died from a fungus’s poison, and fellow ants had to ensure that they removed the dead one. Otherwise, the fungus was capable of destroying the entire colony. The next scene showed how the fungus fed on and grew out of the ant’s head..

Don’t miss the next few episodes. Catch it on Arts Central on Wednesdays @ 10pm. As we Chinese say, "没有知识也要有常识, 没有常识就要经常看电视。"

No comments: