Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Movie: Spider-Man 3

I had originally wanted to only have a 'Food & Travel' blog. But now, I've decided to expand beyond that to add a new category - 'Entertainment'.


I just came back from watching Spider-Man 3. Caught it just in time before its last screening tomorrow. I've heard comments like "so-so" and "not bad".. well, looks like the movie didn't impress many people, but heck, having followed through the first 2 episodes, I decided to give it a go cos I do like the way Peter Parker swings from building to building and best of all, one of his Spidy squatting pose haha!! Aiyah.. couldn't find a good picture of the squatting pose I like... ;(


Tobey Mcguire is not exactly the handsome, hunky type (he's 1.73m), but I like his boyish, sheepishly shy smile and his cute apple chin!! Ok, this is about it for the boy-next-door "Friendly Neighbourhood", cos my focus and attention has shifted to his buddy, James Franco, who played Harry Osborn in the movie.

My hubby had commented that James Franco was quite good looking in the previous 2 episodes, but I didn't notice much about him, until Spidy 3. Oooooh myyyy goodness!! I think he exudes the same charm as Jerry Yan!!!! Arrrggghhhhh!!! My favourite handsome man!!! Haha!! So, Harry's wicked role has masked his real charm in Spidy 2! Then, in Spidy 3, when he displayed that big innocent smile during when he had amnesia, I was totally mesmerised by his charisma!!! Aiyoh!! So excited!!! Haha!!

Ok, enough... back to reality.. ;(

No comments: