Sunday, May 20, 2007

Romantic Europe

I got an email from a friend who informed that her beau has proposed! Right on the bridge at Seine River in Paris!!! Soooooooo romantic!!

I can feel her joy in her email! Of course, we are all happy for her that she's finally settling down with someone she's soooooo in love with ;) Actually, I always tease her on how she has already long regarded herself as Mrs xx haha!! It's her wish come true!! So, I'm absolutely sure she said her "yes" in the split second when Mr xx popped the question! Haha!! NO NEED TO HESITATE AT ALL!! Haha!! *evil me*

*sigh* Her proposal reminded me of how much my hubby and I miss our Europe trip we made 3 years ago... It was a good one month backpacking trip that I really really cannot forget ;) Yes, we took a month off from work! I wonder if there's such opportunity again cos now I have a different boss and a different work place ;p

There's just too much about our trip in Europe that I can't possibly put in the blog. We visited 15 big & small cities in France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Germany. Averagely, we spent 2 nights in most cities except for Barcelona and Paris where we stayed about 5 nights each.

If you are interested to visit Europe, I'll be more than happy to share with you in more details ;)

For now... I'll just look forward to our next holiday this year.. both short and long.. hehe... ;)))))

No comments: