Thursday, February 21, 2008

Singapore gets to host 1st YOG!!!



Yeah!!! I very excited now!! Must blog about it!! Hahaha!!!

So exhilarating!!! Really ecstatic that Singapore won the bid to host the 1st Youth Olympic games!! My guess and hunch was indeed right!!! Wooo hoooo!!!! Well done Singapore, especially the team involved in the bid!!!

Ok, none of my business actually... I'm not even a Singaporean hahah!! But I feel very proud for Singapore mah... Hmmm.. maybe I should go work for MCYS or Sports Council or the Olympic Committee, aiyah, whichever is the team who will be involved in putting the actual YOG together in 2010!

Another victorious feat that'll go down history! Beautiful! CELEBRATE, SINGAPORE!!!!

1 comment:

Tora said...

I agree - it's really good news!!! Altho I'm told, between Russia and Singapore, the latter had greater appeal....heehee!