Saturday, February 16, 2008

HK drama serial - 酒店风云


Anyone watching the above-mentioned drama? I love it! I love the (main) casts, I love the story and I love the 主题曲 sung by Cantopop singer 李克勤! It's very easy to recognise his voice cos it's very unique to him. In fact, Hacken Lee was (not sure if it's still) touted as the next Jacky Cheung! He is a very good singer, just perhaps never got the opporunity to make it big like the "Heavenly Kings" ;( BTW, the 主题曲 is called "心计". I was listening to it over and over and over again yesterday hahah!! Don't ask me how.... *shhh...* Oh.. if you can't wait and want to know all about the drama, you've got to check this out

I'm restraining myself to read the entire episode. More exciting to watch it!

Comparatively, I never think any of our local dramas could beat that of the HK. I don't know why... Singapore dramas are ever SOOOOOOO predictable that none has ever interest me! Perhaps there was just one or two but sorry, no impression!! Hahah!! The current Ch8 programme at 7pm, a collaboration with Malaysian casts.. isn't it the same story line as that of... err.. don't know the name of the drama but 黄碧仁 was the main cast who acted as a gongfu master cum compulsive gambler (her hubby was killed in a car accident). So, this time round, her good friend is taking after her role.. *sigh*.. so disappointing! I mean the plot ;p

Well, maybe it is not fair to compare given that HK drama has come a long way, much more than Singapore.. And any one time, they have a bigger cast compared to what we have on our tiny island ;) Nevertheless, please 加油!

No comments: