Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New nephew on the block!


My little nephew (my 2nd sister's first child) arrived in this world this afternoon!! So clever is this little chap to arrive during the Chinese New Year so he is still eligible for CNY ang baos haha!! But he's so adorable!! Worth it!!

My relatives said he looks like the daddy.. I say it's too early to tell hehe... Anyway, for those who need 4D numbers haha!!:

- baby arrived at 2.03pm, weighed about 2.9kg, sis stayed at room 324A, 3rd floor, Thomson Medical Centre

My sis endured for 4-5 hours before she decided to go on epidural... couldn't tahan.. ;p She told us about the process.. sorry, too private, cannot share ;p hahah but *ouch* and *yewwww!!!*

Something to think about - did you realise how amazing God's creation is? From our body constitution to the formation of a another human being within a woman's body to the birth of the child! AWESOME!

1 comment:

Tora said...

Congrats on the birth of your nephew, Chris!!! =O)