Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Decleor Institute (18 Sep)

I've been telling everyone about my fantastic facial & massage session I had at Decleor (http://www.decleor.com/) before I blog about this haha!! Just can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to such enjoyment that I must share mah hoh?? Haha!! First thing - thanks Ms Doreen Teo for her recommendation!

Hmm... ok, maybe I cut long story short, in case people say I loh-soh again haha!! I'll just go straight into what's so different about Decleor (situated at Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade)

1. They use essential oils or aromatic essences
2. There's no extraction, so no zits squeezing
3. They have electric-heated bed, so you'll be kept warm on your back and shoulder. You'll also be given a heat pack on your tummy.
4. They use disposable facial cotton specially made for facial purposes, hence no sponge like many others (who knows how many times the sponge has been reused on different customers!). So, you can be assured of its level of hygiene!
5. The Signature Treatment I went for includes back and arm massage in the 1hr 15min session. The usual price is $130 but thanks to Ms Teo, I paid $80 for the 1st trial ;)

The whole experience just felt so wonderful and heavenly!! It just felt soooooo different from those that I've been to, including the "kim kim" treatment at Bioskin! I think I can stop facial shopping already and just stick to Decleor.. hehe!!

Ok, for those who are interested about its packages (2 of which I am considering):
a) $1,330 for 10 + 3 sessions of Signature Treatment. You'll also get rewards points that can be used to redeem $80 worth of product + 1 complimentary Vital Eyes Treatment

b) $2,000 which can be used to deduct amount from any treatments at Decleor. Treatments will be given 20% discount before the deduction. You'll receive reward points to redeem product worth $280 + 1 complimentary Aroma Expert Treatment

There's no expiry date for the packages and they can be paid by instalments using UOB credit card. It may seem expensive, but comparatively, it is definitely very reasonable cos I was paying $90 per session at neighbourhood beauty salons too! See??!!

Maybe after I've signed up will I then be able to refer friends at the trial price. So, if you want, you wait ok hahaha!! Next month bah... hehe!!

4 comments:

Mavis said...

when u said u are gonna cut to the chase, i expected a short entry. BUT in the end it's still so long. ahahaha...

ahem...bring your neighbour? :)

tiramisho said...

Tsk tsk!! I was trying to be nice and share as much details as I can mah.. And yes yes, shall we do the next one together? They have a couple room - but no, I'm not trying to associate us as "couple" hahah!! (tho' I can see your toilet from my room haha!!)

Mavis said...

HAHAAHAH oh man! do u HAVE to remind everyone tt u can see my toilet?

speaking of which - eh, it's been leaking...the ceiling. tsk tsk tsk...i also dunno why. I suspect it's my heater.

hey u're back! u want your 1/2 eaten papaya? it's still in my fridge.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
any idea how much does spa costs? and average prices for facials? Thank you