Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bioskin’s 24K Gold Luxury Face Treatment (4 Sep)

Yup yup, I went for a facial treatment at Bioskin http://www.bioskin.com.sg/. Received a flyer which offered its 24K Gold Luxury Face Treatment at $88, so thought can give it a go since I am also looking to having facials on a regular basis.. *sigh*... aging aging aging.. signs are starting to show on my beeeeaaaautiful face hahaha!! ;p

Actually I've seen it on TV before lah.. basically they put pieces of gold sheets on the face. Here's what it says: "... a new technology using 24 Karat which is a high quality beauty skin treatment made with nanotechnology which allows the main ingredients of 24K Gold, Witch Hazel Extract, Collagen, Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel and Allantoin, to be absorbed into your skin completely and instantly. This nano-action from the gold mask plates will provide necessary beauty and nutritional components to help the skin return." Talk about nanotechnology, perhaps I should check with my Profs here... haha!!

Hmm... initially I couldn't feel or tell much difference after the treatment.. think the place is too dim lah ahaha.. but when I went home and have a closer look, I think the effects quite good leh... my pigmentation did lighten up a bit.. not too bad after one trial, I thought.. but too bad, I can't afford to take their package - 10 sessions at $4,800, 20 sessions at $7,500 and 30 sessions at $9,800!! *SWALLOW LOTS OF SALIVA* (well, it says usual price is $580 per session, but who are they fooling??? hahahah!!!)

Anyway, glad the consultant wasn't too pushy... perhaps it was getting too close to the time they have to close shop ;p Precisely because she wasn't too pushy, I'm browsing through their lists of treatments, and perhaps I can find something more affordable ;)

1 comment:

Mavis said...

WAH!! come aunty.... come closer let me see. let me pinch! hahaha.... eh surely lor... so expensive for facial, why dun u gimme the $, i do facial for u. never see my mom's skin quite good right? cuz i often pinch her. hahaha