Saturday, June 16, 2007

"We had Joy, We had Fun, We had Seasons in the Sun.." (11 Jun) @ Vivocity

Mr Crappy Eng kept asking me to blog about our gathering and farewell for Rany on Monday. It took me a while to finally pen this down. Not that the get-together was boring that I couldn’t write much. On the contrary, there was too much fun and laughter I didn’t know where and how to start. It was a pity we didn’t take pictures ;(

Anyway, the main cast said she was going to be late so those of us who were on time went ahead with dinner at Food Republic. Uncle Frank bought most of the items! Thanks man! I think most of the fun & laughter happened because I became quite a laughing stock!! I kena “suan” left, right and centre, all thanks to Mr Eng and Uncle Frank. And because I can be quite an “entertaining item”, Nall said she’ll definitely include me in any of their future gathering haha!! Neighbour Mavis empathised with me, having been through similar situations whenever she was with her friends too…

Anyway.. goodbye Rany and have a blessed marriage ;)

4 comments:

Tora said...

Chris, thanks for blogging. I missed out on the gathering and do appreciate your post. Thanks, Mr Crappy Eng for bugging her about it. And next time, Chris, I help defend you when you kena "suan-ed", k. ;O)

tiramisho said...

Hey thanks Vic! I know I can always count on you ;))

thefoosfamily said...

no lah, dont like that say. all of us got different gifts. your gift is to bring joy to others... vic, u should have be here.. some of these suanings were very very funny.

tiramisho said...

Yah.. thanks leh Uncle Foo... well, I'm fine with it hahaha!!