Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ayer Rajah Market & Food Centre (7 Jun)

Errmm.. I don't know if I've got the name correct but it's the hawker centre opposite Tanglin Pri or Sec (West Coast) haha!!
I like going to this market, mainly for the oyster omelette!! Big, juicy oyster and crispy batter! *Yumm!!* However, when I had the oyster omelette today, I realised the oysters weren't as big as before hahah!! But it's still yummy lah hehee.... Sorry, I don't know the name of the stall but I made it an effort to remember the stall number so I can write it down for you guys leh.. hahah!! Remember to order it from stall no. 29 ;)

Aye.. not bad hoh.. this entry is short & sweet.. not loh-soh hahah!!

2 comments:

thefoosfamily said...

west coast.... need to bring passport leh. can give reviews for eastern side or not. good good, not loh soh... keep it up.
frank

tiramisho said...

Wei... Uncle Foo, for me to go to the East, I need to bring passport also leh... do I need to apply visa anot??? Hahaha!!

Since you stay in the East, you give reviews about the makan places there lah.. like that then can share information mah.. hahha!!