Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ambush (5 Feb)

Ambush is one of the new restaurants that has opened at Jurong Point. They are located at the old Jurong Point wing; just next to Courts on the 2nd floor. They serve European cuisine including paella, mussels, german sausages etc. I realised there is another restaurant of similar name called Ambush Pasta Bar @ Ngee Ann City which I think they are affiliated.

Anyway, we just had to try if they were authentic haha! Well, it turned out that they were not, compared to others we've tried, for eg. Don Quihote


From top left (anti-clockwise):
Trio meat (chicken, sausage and fish) paella - S$12.80 (single portion)
Fries which accompanied the mussells (small pot) cooked in white wine - $12

I think the prices are pretty decent. The sausages in the paella tasted quite good. The rice didn't stick to the pot so I think they had cooked it with another pan before it was transferred over. My honest opinion - I wouldn't return unless I have nothing else to eat! ;p

No comments: