Monday, March 30, 2009

Don Quihote (27 Mar)

Hubby found this place on hungrygowhere.com. Don Quihote (pronounced as "ki-ho-teh"). Tucked away at Lor Kilat, not noticeable from the main road opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.

Very small yet cosy little restaurant. Good service and yummy food! This was our 2nd visit within 8 weeks..so you say leh..?? Hahah!!

Inside the restaurant
Pumpkin soup

Scallops

Squid ink seafood angel hair pasta. We had the squid ink seafood rice the last time and prefer the rice actually.


tapas items (clockwise from left): sorry, don't know its authentic name so can only give brief description haha - asparagus wrapped with bacon, prawns wrapped with eggplant, salmon wrapped with omelette. The prawn dish was the best!! Must try!!

close up

close up


With 10% discount from Citibank credit card, the bill came to S$90+ for one pasta, 5 tapas dishes, 1 soup and 1 sangria. My hubby said I don't know how to chill cos I can't drink with him ;( tsk!! Hahaha!!

2 comments:

an an said...

Wah ... so near my place, I must go and try. I think there's a Korean restaurant along that stretch too that looks quite authentic but i've yet to try too.

tiramisho said...

Yes, there's a Korean restaurant which seemed quite well-patronised by Koreans. I hope to try one day!!