Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Grapes from Korea (9 Oct)

I recently bought a punnet of grapes which apparently was a product from Korea. $4.99 per punnet (NTUC Fairprice). Haven't tried before.. so just bought out of curiosity.

When I brought it home, I realised the grape smell and tasted exactly like the Korea's Lotte brand gummy jelly I love!! Now I know where the gummy taste came from cos the gummy didn't really taste like the usual grape flavour leh... Something more amazing - the texture of the grape is sooooo sooo different from the usual grape we eat!! It's a bit jelly-like too, errmm.. something like the pearls we eat in a bubble tea.. heheh!!

The punnet I bought wasn't very sweet.. my hubby's facial features met when he ate the grapes hahah!! But to me, they weren't that sour lah... that's the difference between men and women..
Rating: Worth a try!!

1 comment:

Mavis said...

OH MY GOODNESS....i bought the Jap "version". but it's DARN ex... $10. but SUPER delicious man! i should have taken a photo of it. haha