Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Good Ol' NAC Days (2000 - 2006)

Yup, that's how long I was with NAC... 6 years! Well, compared to some who are still there, I was just a hatching dinosaur haha ;p!!

Found some old pictures of my (2nd) cubicle space. Brought back a lot of great, unforgettable fond memories ;) Don't get me wrong. There's nothing that I'm not enjoying in my current workplace, but having been in a bigger organisation where I had a lot more fantastic colleagues and enjoyed great camaraderie was something I really missed ;(

We celebrated each other's birthdays, we had festive celebrations together, and during lunch time, we watched horror movies and screamed together, we played board/ card games and laughed so much together....... Unfortunately (or fortunately), everyone started to leave, one by one... and so the fun atmosphere just fizzled out...

Ok, following are pictures of the prank my ex-colleagues played on me while I was only on ONE day leave!! They were "inspired" by an email I forwarded to them on ideas of pranks. So, technically, it was my fault - for giving them the idea!! Argghhhh!! Frankly, it was quite a good piece of "installation art", don't you think so??!! Hahha!!





6 comments:

Tora said...

Thanks for bringing back the memories too! Boy, didn't that artwork of ours look good! We enjoyed doing that too....and you're right, Chris. I've not been in the same work environment since but really, it's the people that made it and I miss all of you!

tiramisho said...

Hey Vic!! Haven't seen you online for a long time!! Has your internet been wired up???

Mavis said...

OH MY....chris! i never in my entire life thought that ANYONE would do that!! hahahahaa
but i must say it's quite nicely done up. 'Cept they could have also wrapped your PC in newspaper. hahahaha
i think i'd be KILLED for doing that in Mot.

tiramisho said...

Well, Mavis, why don't you give it a try at Mot? But make sure the person whom you gonna play the prank on can take the joke leh hahah!!! Mine surely wasn't by one man's effort but by a group of them!! Think highly likely that Uncle Foo was the leader!! Haha!!

Mavis said...

hahaha uncle foo? fainted. dun see he look so serious, but.... sigh.
eh, i've got a good candidate. I placed a banana on his chair and he sat right on it! whahahhaaha.... but it was only 1/2 squashed. he attributed it to his light weight and quick reflexes.
hey, do u know anywhere got cheap recording places? OR does your church have?

tiramisho said...

Alamak! Don't waste food! Use banana skin instead mah haha!!

Err.. no, think my church don't have.. I don't know of any cheap recording studios too..