Friday, July 20, 2007

I've been tagged!..

...tagged by my cousin to do this:

*4 Jobs I've Had In My Life:
- NUS
- NAC
- STB
- Minebea Technologies

*4 Places I've Lived:
- Jurong West, Singapore
- Lor Ah Soo, Singapore
- Upper Paya Lebar, Singapore
- Segamat, Johor, Malaysia

*4 Places I've Been On Vacation To:
- Europe (favourite!)
- Japan
- States
- Australia
(Others include Vietnam, China-never gonna go again, Thailand, Malaysia)

*4 Places I Would Rather Be In:
For living in? I don't know.. so far, I'm contented being here ;)

*4 Of My Favourite Food:
- Japanese food
- Vietnamese Pho
- Kuey Teow or Mee Tai Mak soup with pork balls
- Chicken pok-pok-geh!

*4 Lucky Souls Tagged:
Excluding my cousin, just nice, there are 4 others listed on my blog
- Vic
- Yen
- Frank
- Mavis
Aye, you guys better do it!! haha!!

8 comments:

Belinda + Zee said...

what's chicken pok pok-geh???

tiramisho said...

Chicken is also called pok pok geh mah hahah!!

Hey, sorry that we couldn't meet up while you were back in Singapore. Too "busy" on those weekends and didn't expect you to return so soon ;p

Perhaps we should pay you a visit before you come back haha!

thefoosfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thefoosfamily said...

thank you auntie! Auntie those 4 things not interestng enough leh. hm, maybe u should add 4 things u like to do b4 you say bye bye to this world? 4 things u like to see in heaven?(as if heaven not awesome enough) 4 person you will like to bring along with you to heaven who is non-believer?(then u can pray and reach out to them soon.) 4 things u like about your hocky?(just dont say I like everything about him, we know! just give 4.) 4 things u like to change by this year(we know it is likely to be everything, just work on a few will do). 4 stuipd things i did in my life (this one we know there is a lot also. 4 will do. Maybe Mavis will know better!)think along that line.

Belinda + Zee said...

chey...thought chicken pok pok geh is a dish LOL.

Come come...i'm not going to vietnam anymore. So come over to vist anytime!

Mavis said...

WHAT?!!!!! i shouldn't have read your blog :P

hmph. ok...i'll think about it )if i wanna do) hahahah

thefoosfamily said...

ok I decided to do the 4 things thingie. the 4 reasons I dun want to do. 1no time. 2I not your cousin. 3I dont like number 4, like dying. 4 same as 2.

tiramisho said...

uncle foo!!!!!!!! bash you up ar!! haha!!