Monday, July 30, 2007

Inconsiderate her or me??

Noticed my silence in the past 2 weeks? *Sigh*… I was having wisdom toothache and couldn’t eat well, so no new food entries…

Anyway, I thought I did something quite unchristian-like today ;p. I was in the train, standing in front of a lady, asleep, crossed her leg and had one foot stuck out taking additional space in front of her. As the cabin got more crowded, the space her foot occupied became very precious cos it can easily accommodate another person! How inconsiderate of her!

So, I decided to do something. On my way out of the train, I purposely kicked her foot but pretended that it was unintentional cos we were all packed like sardines! *evil smile* ;p

3 comments:

thefoosfamily said...

Aiyoh, auntie why u like that? kick ppl's leg early early in the morning. Anyway, i thank you on behalf of the rest who can get to stand bcoz of your "good deed".

Tora said...

i would have done the same, Chris!!! I think you made alot of people's day cos of you considerate deed. Some people are just so selfish - another eg., reading the broadsheet when perhaps the New Paper might fit into their individual space better.

tiramisho said...

Haha!! Good to know that I'm not that evil after all haha!! ;p

Perhaps the next thing that may cause another outburst is the group of kancheong spiders who don't know what it means to let passengers alight first before they board the train!! *aagghh!*