Monday, March 30, 2009

High-Tea @ Goodwood Park Hotel (30 Mar)

Friends and I (4 of us) decided to be tai-tai for half a day haha!! Well, one of them is not working, while the 3 others took PM off to enjoy high-tea at Goodwood Park Hotel. Cost $33++ per person from 2-5pm at L'Espresso.
I must say we've had a great time, as we've always had, whenever we meet up. These friends of mine are really "crazy" people. We talk about anything and everything under the sun, and laugh like nobody's business. I always look forward to meeting up with them cos it's very therapeutic! Haha!

Pool view from L'Espresso
Inside L'Espresso
I had Sencha green tea and also ordered Cafe Latte. Each guest is allowed max. of 2 choices of beverage.

Items from the high-tea
Vege/ biscuits with different types of cheeses

More items
Scones which I think I don't know how to appreciate leh.. are all scones "dry"? Even those in Australia could only be swallowed with drinks ;p
Desserts! Creme brulee was great! I couldn't and didn't get to try all the different types of desserts.
Verdict: Hmmm... both range and quality of food were so-so only.. not impressionable, wouldn't go back a 2nd time ;p

No comments: