Sunday, March 9, 2008

Who owe who??

Again, I have to blog about this cos I thought this incident is quite ridiculous haha!!

I received a letter from an ex-employer saying I owed them some amount of medical expenses I had incurred before my last day of service. Now, let me analyse this:

1. First of all, I had left that company 2 years ago!

2. Since this happened donkey months ago, I emailed to the HR asking for "proof". I am concerned with the amount which anyway is only <$4, but rather, I am just trying to be naughty ;p. So, HR pdf-ed the invoice billed by the supplier, which was dated in Mar 2006! GOTCHA!!! Hahah!! If they were billed 2 years ago, what took them so darn long to inform me???? So, I queried HR again, but to date they have yet to (be able to) reply my email! Hahahha!!

3. Thirdly, if you notice, their letter was dated 27 Feb 2008. I got it in the evening on 28 Feb 2008 and I am expected to send them a cheque by 3 Mar 2008?? Harlow???

4. The most infuriating thing is their opening sentence asking me to refer to their note dated 23 Mar 2006. Excuse mua???!! I didn't receive any of such note hoh... I thought, no point me asking for "proof" of the letter since they could have simply typed one on the spot right? Hahah!!

5. I realised that I am not the only one who kena this letter. An ex-colleague is also in the same situation hahaha!! (as of 11 Mar, I know of a 3rd person who also kena haha!)

So, you wanna guess what happened??? I'm guessing it must be audit checks lah hahaha!!

Ok lah ok lah, I think I should not be so KL lah! Will send them the cheque lah.. *hmph* hahahha!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why bothered paying. let them go thru the trouble of finding all the whys first. In fact you should check if they can really get this money back from you after this lapse. this is funny!
frank foo

tiramisho said...

I think the only reason was oversight. They could have just admit it lah... Till now, they have not replied!! *sigh*..

Mavis said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry i can't help it. but this is TOO funny. sigh...

tiramisho said...

Ya, I know!! Anyway, since HR did not reply to my question, and coupled with "bad influence" from others, I have not paid up hahaha!!

Mavis said...

hey neighbour, can i change our ikea date to anchor-point date?
i wanna go G2000 outlet. :D

we can still go for meatballs!!

tiramisho said...

Yes I'm fine as long as I get to eat the chicken wings & meatballs haha!! But I've been waiting till my neck long long liao lah!!