Friday, April 13, 2007

Why I started this blog..

Guess I wanted to use this space to give comments (and complaints or so you say..) from my travel and food "adventure".. Then my friend asked, "You mean you travelled so often?" Haha!! Errrmm..Not so often I think, but I don't mind sharing all my little experiences and information while out and away..

I regretted not blogging earlier.. I think I have loads of things to say from each trip, from enjoying a galore of food in Singapore to trotting overseas (including just across the good old Causeway).

Hopefully, one or more of you will find it useful . You are welcome to post questions but I do not guarantee a prompt reply. One more condition - my comments may be subjective; don't take it too seriously until you experience it on your own ;p

No comments: