Tuesday, September 22, 2009

锅贴 (40A Commonwealth Ave)

The stall (forgot name lah..) at a corner on the 2nd floor is better known for its 锅贴 (though they are actually fried), other than its 酸辣汤 and noodles. I've been there a few times and still love its food! But it seems that the quality of its fried dumpling has dropped. The dumplings used to be real crispy! Anyway, I'd highly recommend this place for anyone who has not tried eating at this place ;)

酸辣汤 I think it's $3 for this portion. Good for 2!

Fried dumplings - $4 for 8pcs (I think ;p)

I don't remember the name of this noodle. But it was really good! Think it's also $3 for this big plate enough for 2 too! They also have 炒年糕 which I'd try the next time ;)

If you want a drink to get rid of the oiliness, just pay $0.10 for free flow of chinese tea!

No comments: