Friday, October 17, 2008

Starry Starry Stars...

Mediacorp came to campus for filming. Chinese drama to be telecast in Feb 09. Request was made through my office so I had the chance to bring the crew to the location. Other than a group of young calefares, the only actor who came was Shaun Chen - Michelle Chia's BF and soon-to-be hubby next year ;) Very charming man hehee!!!

I forgot to bring camera and so could only take a picture using my mobile haha!! Before the filming started, Shaun did talk to me BUT after we ended our short conversation, I walked away!! Darn!! I realised I could have prolonged our conversation but shy lah and didn't know what to say at that point in time! Darn!!! Needless to say, I missed the chance to take a photo with him too! Arrgggghhh!!! Actually, very paiseh to request also lah... not like I'm still in my teens, so no longer that garang anymore!!

I think I need someone to nudge me. There was once my hubby and I met 刘青云 and his wife (err.. can't recall her name right now but I like her!!) at Far East Plaza. They were asking for directions to a famous chicken rice stall with the Plaza. After we told them and went away, I hesitated very long and it was my hubby who encouraged me to turn back and get signature from them hahaha!!

Anyway, Mediacorp has a few more scenes to do on campus. One coming up next week but I don't know who the artistes will be. This time, I must arm myself with camera! Haha!!

No comments: